1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
316 Posts
Please note that the article also references the lapel pin which I spoke of as a DC-centric rule to some level of comment in a different thread. There are 9 lapel pins featured in photos on that site, from flags to round agency/issue pins.

I am interested in this because I would happily wear the pocket square if I wouldn't stand out so badly.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Please note that the article also references the lapel pin which I spoke of as a DC-centric rule to some level of comment in a different thread. There are 9 lapel pins featured in photos on that site, from flags to round agency/issue pins.

I am interested in this because I would happily wear the pocket square if I wouldn't stand out so badly.
Don't get me started on lapel pins. Politicians would seemingly have you think that anyone who goes without the flag pin is a pinko commie terrorist... :icon_headagainstwal

·
Registered
389 Posts

Stand out in DC with a pocket square? I wear a square with my suits and sportcoats all the time in DC. I've even worn bow ties and a seersucker in DC without a problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.