Men's Clothing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm mad with the search for the perfect RTW trad button-down -- just received a Gitman heavy weight oxford -- "the Cambridge Cloth" -- it's heavy and it reminds me of the serious heft that one encounters in New England -- the sort of shirt that one used to wear even in the hottest of summer for reasons that no one could really explain but everyone accepted. It's a beautiful cloth. Have also ordered the other various Gitmans for comparison. For all I know, I've worn them before, but my shirts have been until now, store labels, so no way to tell. More anon.

Yours in the brotherhood,

H.

P.S. If you haven't already investigated, please see hugestore.com. There are some old stock heavy-weight Hathaways (USA) that remain. None in my size, unfortch. But you may get lucky for only $47. Call the number on the site for better service. The guy is great. Also, old stock Sero -- not the New Haven incarnation, but still good Seros (USA) with ttx cloth. Very nice pinpoints for $35. A great value. It's really tradific. Collar sizes from about 14 - 18 or 20. Many sleeve lengths remaining. Tall sizes too.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.