Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could this website be of interest to any AAAC members?

WHAT IS THE CHAP?

The Chap takes a wry look at the modern world through the steamed-up monocle of a more refined age, occasionally getting its sock suspenders into a twist at the unspeakable vulgarity of the twenty-first century.

Since 1999, the Chap has been championing the rights of that increasingly marginalised and discredited species of Englishman - the gentleman. The Chap believes that a society without courteous behaviour and proper headwear is a society on the brink of moral and sartorial collapse, and it seeks to reinstate such outmoded but indispensable gestures as hat doffing, giving up one's seat to a lady and regularly using a trouser press.
I have a feeling it just might! :icon_smile_big:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad I'm not the only one who's seen it! I can't believe it's taken me this long to find it, either. Tardy or what!

Charlie, I thought of your forum signature when I saw their quote at the bottom of the homepage, which reads:

"All men are equal. All men, that is, who possess umbrellas."
E.M. Forster
:icon_smile_big:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Glad I'm not the only one who's seen it! I can't believe it's taken me this long to find it, either. Tardy or what!

Charlie, I thought of your forum signature when I saw their quote at the bottom of the homepage, which reads:

:icon_smile_big:
Mr. Pipps, they stock that esteemed periodical in W H Smith on Cheltenham High Street which I am sure you must pass by on your travels.

P.S. We still must meet so that I can return your Sean O'Flynn bespoke shirt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.