Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5,852 Posts
I wonder how long we're going to be seeing these trimmer suit ranges from BB. The fit sounds so demanding; I wonder how they can sell enough units to make the concept work.

The lesson I would draw is, if you like this cut, buy now.

· Registered
5,852 Posts
I am not positive, but I think it's been around for a 4-5 years or so.

I think it's nice to have a good quality brand like BB offer different cut and styles to thier suits. If all they offered was the Madison, then I would have no interest ever shopping there. Hopefully the Fitz stays around for awhile.

And as far as the BB slim-fit dress shirts go, don't even bother. They fit like a normal OTR dress shirt. Even over-weight people can fit into them.
Five years? I don't think so. I recall coming across a Fitzgerald suit for the first time in the downtown Philly Brooks in, let's see, it would have been the fall of '06, and I believe the Fitz fit was a brand-new offering at that time.

So it's just over two years. I agree it's great that BB offers such a range of cuts; I just wonder how long the experiment's legs are, that's all.

A suit that's cut so trim even a 6-foot, 165-lb. man can't fit into it just strikes me as an item with a rather narrow target market in more than one sense of the term, if you'll pardon the awful play on words.

If it's helping the venerable Brothers appeal to the much-needed younger market (I suspect men who fit into the Fitz skew young), that's wonderful.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.