Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1189 Posts

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
36,769 Posts
^^
I should know this but in addition to the scallops, red and yellow tomatoes, and chopped onion, what kind of sauce has been added to the dish? Garlic and olive oil, perhaps? :icon_scratch:

·
Moderator and Bon Vivant
25,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Food Tableware Ingredient Recipe Fines herbes

Cannelloni stuffed with spinach and cheese. There might be some chicken breast in there as well but it isn't necessary. A decadent way to celebrate Meatless Monday.

·
Moderator and Bon Vivant
25,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL. Spaghetti had the same effect on me, but the growth spurt occurred just a bit lower on my torso! BTW, looking at that photo, I must tell you I have never seen spaghetti looking any better than that. ;)
Neither have I!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Excellent photos. I make sure to always order the stuffed pasta when I eat in a good restaurant. It’s something I rarely make at home. Anyone ever made Ramen noodles from scratch? It is very easy .

·
Moderator and Bon Vivant
25,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How do you stuff a cooked cannellone, anyway. I've read that they can be stuffed dry to soften up in the baking process but I've never tried.

Reactions: Big T

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
How do you stuff a cooked cannellone, anyway. I've read that they can be stuffed dry to soften up in the baking process but I've never tried.
My dear departed mother would partially cook the pasta enough to make pliable, then stuff & bake, minomym amount of sauce during cooking.

1 - 20 of 1189 Posts