Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Honors Member, <br>Varsity Captain
3,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know everyone hates these type of posts, but I thought I'd post one message rather than writing a bunch of PMs, or just plain disappearing.

It's been fun, for the most part, but it's time for me to take a break. My wife has had some trouble with her pregnancy (nothing too serious, but she can't do much until she delivers in March), so that is the main reason, but also because I seem to have run out of things to say. I'll still check my PMs from time to time, and for those of you that want my email address, PM me and I will give it to you.

Jimmy (DukeGrad), I won't forget to post a picture of myself in my dress uniform when that day comes. Ready, Caring and Proud. :icon_smile_wink:

Take care,

Dave (LAX)

·
Banned
16,023 Posts
Best of luck, friend. I hope your wife and the baby are doing okay.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Dear Dave-Laxplayer,

I write to wish you and your wife the very best and hope that you will all have peace and good health through March and also a healthy and happy birth.

Cordially,
A.Q.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
LAX: You know you have all my very best wishes. Please keep in touch and I know everything will be fine with your wife's pregnancy. You will be missed.

Take care.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.