Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2,865 Posts
OK, you're trying on a suit coat, blazer or sport jacket. On the back, right under the collar when you put it on, appears a "roll" in the fabric running horizontally across your back. Is that a shoulder thing for the tailor to fix or is it a collar adjustment for the tailor?
I always have this problem. They mark the shoulders, so I assume that's what they actually adjust.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.