Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to get tailored/slim fit T-shirts? Most of the T-shirts that are available have sleeves that are long and wide. I'm interested in finding T-shirts that have shorter, narrower sleeves.

Thanks,

Chris

· Partner / Administrator
1,798 Posts
@chris2008 - are you looking for an outerwear t-shirt or an undershirt?

T-Shirts and Undershirts are very different in their design and function, so if you can let me know what the use is, I'm pretty sure I could make some reasonable recommendations.

· Registered
2 Posts
Have you considered going to a smaller size undershirt? If the body and sleeves are too large, maybe the entire shirt is too large. I’ve gone to tall sized undershirts, it gives me a good fit in the body but still a good length.

· Registered
391 Posts
Does anyone know where to get tailored/slim fit T-shirts? Most of the T-shirts that are available have sleeves that are long and wide. I'm interested in finding T-shirts that have shorter, narrower sleeves.

Thanks,

Chris
I have some RL slim fit undershirts. I like them except that the V-neck would be better for me if it were a bit lower.

· Registered
150 Posts
I am 6'0" and about 145 pounds. During a recent sale, I picked up a 3-pack of the undershirts linked below from Nordstrom in size Medium and I found them to be a good, trim fit for me. Most trim fit shirts are still not quite trim on me. The ones I purchased (and in the link) are 100 percent cotton, but they also carry some of the "stretch cotton" variety.

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nordst...eywordsearch&keyword=nordstrom+men+undershirt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.