Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am actively looking for a skilled tailor in the Miami area to create working sleeve buttons on a couple of my suits (Brioni and Canali).

Much more concerned about quality/skill of tailor than price. Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards to all...

·
Registered
256 Posts
I am actively looking for a skilled tailor in the Miami area to create working sleeve buttons on a couple of my suits (Brioni and Canali).

Much more concerned about quality/skill of tailor than price. Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards to all...
Does anyone know the address of the tailors in Miami who made the Cuban Linen (pre-Castro style) suits called lin 100 (cien)?

·
Registered
168 Posts

Regards to all...
Well there are two that come to mind, the first is Daniel di Monte on Miami Beach. They are located on the 400 block of Espanola Way. Most of the Bal Harbour shops send their clients here, or at least they used to.

The second is Al the Tailor he is located at 139 NE 1st St in Downtown Miami. The shop his a total hole in the wall and you'll think whoever sent you there is playing a terrible joke and he won't give you a single ticket! However the work is very good but I would call and ask if he does that particular alteration as I have personally not had him do functional sleeves. I have taken him an Oxxford suit, Brioni trousers, etc. and never had one complaint. (305) 358-4806 He's the only tailor I keep in my Blackberry!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.