Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone.

I was thinking about ordering polos from sunspel, the look very nice to me, the 007 model and the egiptyan cotton model. Does anyone has experience with this products? are they good quality? overpriced?

Thanks a lot for your help

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Technically better than Burberry and Lacoste. Now I am really anti label but a lacoste polo for me scores highest points. Controversially I think Fred Perry scores higher it's just more cool.
So, it´s a lacoste better then?

Sorry about all this question. I s just I am getting lazy to send back stuff, I would like to be sure this is good buy in terms of quality. I know it probably can´t be r¡compared to Zegna or similars, but at least to be in the level of Lacoste or Burberrys

Best ragards

·
Registered
210 Posts
Personally, I like Lacoste polos if you're going to talk about brands. Haven't tried Sunspel though.

If you like the no label look, then you might want to try J. Crew or Uniqlo. Both are decent if you just want something for the summer.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for your help, I am looking for polos with a retro oriented desingn and with no label, so sunspel seemed a good option untill now. Could you guys recommend other brands with this style and good quality?

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Hello to everyone.

I was thinking about ordering polos from sunspel, the look very nice to me, the 007 model and the egiptyan cotton model. Does anyone has experience with this products? are they good quality? overpriced?

Thanks a lot for your help
I have had good luck with their tee shirts, bad luck with the boxer briefs. I found the fit inconsistent on my first order but my newer stuff has been right on, a medium for me is not tight, and I hand to dry. I love the fabric.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.