Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried searching, didn't come up with much.

What do you wear as footwear while on vacation in a tropical resort?

I'll have nice leather sandals for the day, topsiders for casual day / evening, looking for something for the more dressy evening events. (I'll be staying at a resort that requires long pants for dinner, considering mostly cotton / linen options there. No suits / tuxes / etc required.)

Basically, I don't want to wear normal oxfords or city loafers. There's 'country' shoes, what's the 'beach' equivalent?

Any input / links / pics are appreciated. :confused:

· Registered
225 Posts
i really like the Allen edmonds woven shoes. I think they are called the Capri or Venice or something like that. I have a pair and they are very breathable and comfy.
I think you can actually get them on sale. There is an allen edmonds sale thread on the 1st page of the fashion forum that has them listed at an extremely reasonable price.

· Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the suggestions. The woven shoes are an option, not sure if they're my style though.

I already have the boat shoes taken care of, looking at what may be the next level up the dressiness scale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.