Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With after Christmas sale season upon us, I'd like to buy a mid-length coat (jacket) and am looking for suggestions. NM has a LP Firenze cashmere Storm System on sale for about $2000 and Vivre has a LP "cashmere storm coat" (no model given) for about $2400. Neither are in navy which I would prefer, but at those prices, they may be too good to pass up. Does anyone have any other suggestions as to makers and models? I will have to buy online or by phone as quality stuff just isn't available in my area and I don't have time to go to NY.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'd like to thank you all for not responding to my question (surprisingly). After waiting a day and getting no replies, I decided to order the Firenze coat. Much to my surprise when I went online to order it at Bergdorf Goodman, it was further reduced today from $3200 to $1900 and now down to $1500. Waiting for a reply saved me $400. Lucky me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.