Men's Clothing Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
5,152 Posts
Kav only shoots collectable Mauser 98s and SMLE in manly man cartridges like 7x57,.303, 8x60S, 9.3x62 .375 Holland and Holland . Voices in Kav head say 'girlyman with commie tyrejack kalashnikov in deep trouble in my sights.'
But Kav selling some for food and a suit from Bookster.
Some, but not all.

· Registered
5,152 Posts
And there is source of business with low capital. Weekend garage sales, flea markets etc are like treasure hunting. If you know your stuff some real steals can be picked up for little and turned around at great profit.
I have a unfired german made Banner Walther PP in the case, bought for $100 at a garage one saturday morning, voices in head giggling at Grey Davis' onerous gn laws enforced by Das Arnold.

· Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hmm, thanks for the responses all. I've been poking around and think I am going to try taking the SEE to be an Enrolled Agent then do tax returns next season. I might also try something with t-shirts over the summer. I'll keep you updated. Keep the ideas coming though!

-Mark

· Registered
1,060 Posts
"Kav only shoots collectable Mauser 98s and SMLE in manly man cartridges like 7x57,.303, 8x60S, 9.3x62 .375 Holland and Holland . Voices in Kav head say 'girlyman with commie tyrejack kalashnikov in deep trouble in my sights.'"

While we are getting far off topic, my voices tell me I should at least post one more message to let you know you are a man after my own heart. My favorites are 7.5 Swiss, 7.62x54r, 7.92x57, and I even have a couple of 7.62x51 but they are there just to show support for NATO.
My voices have stopped now so I will get back to the main forum!

· Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
While we are getting far off topic, my voices tell me I should at least post one more message to let you know you are a man after my own heart. My favorites are 7.5 Swiss, 7.62x54r, 7.92x57, and I even have a couple of 7.62x51 but they are there just to show support for NATO.
My voices have stopped now so I will get back to the main forum!
I've been toying with getting a mosin nagant for a couple of months now. I'm not sure if they've gone up recently but they were selling for ~$75 for the rifle and ~$85 for 400rds of surplus ammunition. !!!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.