Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5,152 Posts
Find a service/product nobody else offers and people don't realise they need.
DVM at my ranch was grumbling how time consuming it was to clean the sheaths on stallions and geldings. He said if somebody invested in a bottle of Ivory soft soap, a S/S bucket and roll of cotton they could easily charge $50.
I 'grabbed' the opportunity, he spread the word and I was in business with money coming in.
Then the horseygirls saw my feedstore fiers and the competition got hard and high. They offered SCENTED baby oil and undercut me by $10. One girl wore lowcut tank tops as advertising.
Within a week I was out of business.
Then one girl got kicked in the leg and spent summer in a cast. The tank top gal arrived at a darkened barn to find the 70 something owner waiting for HIS sheath to be cleaned and oiled. She quit. The sons put dad in a rest home.
By then I was in a job that paid into Social Security and promised unlimited growth. I stuck around long enough to realise it wouldn't last, invested in the licenses to take on a west coast distribution of romanian wines.
I made my minimum quota selling to that community and tried getting into Trader Joes.
That failed, I made a small profit selling Vlad Drucul red wine from Transylvania to Goths and at Halloween and shut down.

· Registered
5,152 Posts
Kav only shoots collectable Mauser 98s and SMLE in manly man cartridges like 7x57,.303, 8x60S, 9.3x62 .375 Holland and Holland . Voices in Kav head say 'girlyman with commie tyrejack kalashnikov in deep trouble in my sights.'
But Kav selling some for food and a suit from Bookster.
Some, but not all.

· Registered
5,152 Posts
And there is source of business with low capital. Weekend garage sales, flea markets etc are like treasure hunting. If you know your stuff some real steals can be picked up for little and turned around at great profit.
I have a unfired german made Banner Walther PP in the case, bought for $100 at a garage one saturday morning, voices in head giggling at Grey Davis' onerous gn laws enforced by Das Arnold.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.