Men's Clothing Forums banner

Source for Southern Proper

5K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Miket61 
#1 ·
Hi fellas,

I'm interested in picking up a Southern Proper tie, but the company doesn't sell their products directly. Can anyone recommend a good retail source? Here's a list of SP retailers.

Thanks,
Charlie

#3 ·
M. Dumas and Sons in Charleston provides excellent service. Just give them a call and tell them what you are looking for, they'll take your order over the phone and get it shipped out to you.

#4 ·
M. Dumas and Sons in Charleston provides excellent service. Just give them a call and tell them what you are looking for, they'll take your order over the phone and get it shipped out to you.
I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't charge for shipping. Good folks over there.

#5 ·
George Gibson's in Athens, GA is a phenomenal shop that would probably love to give you a hand. If they can't get it out to you quickly, The Oxford Shop in Nashville, TN is another shop run by a great group of guys. They both have a good amount of the stuff on hand and could assuredly order anything else.

Gibson's: 706-548-4663
Oxford Shop: 615-383-4442

#7 ·
out of Lexington, KY seems to have just about every pattern available in their online store. Let us know how accurate their online store's inventory is to their actual inventory.

Blake

#10 ·
out of Lexington, KY seems to have just about every pattern available in their online store. Let us know how accurate their online store's inventory is to their actual inventory.

Blake
I've frequented this haberdashery for years and I can assure you, their selection in store is second to none, particularly the tie selection.

Parallel to horseracing and basketball, nothing says old Lexington better than Graves, Cox.

#11 ·
I've been loyal to Stockton, but I've heard great things about Miller Brothers. I know where they are, I should drop in.
It's one of the friendliest stores I've been to. She actually went to Stockton first, and the four stores didn't have the tie she wanted to give me for my birthday, that's how she ended up at Miller Brothers.

I really like the store....hey, anyone who offers me Scotch when I stop by, it fine by me!

#12 ·
It's one of the friendliest stores I've been to. She actually went to Stockton first, and the four stores didn't have the tie she wanted to give me for my birthday, that's how she ended up at Miller Brothers.

I really like the store....hey, anyone who offers me Scotch when I stop by, it fine by me!
Until I lose more weight, I'm not in the market for enough clothes to justify free Scotch. :icon_smile: But I'll keep that in mind.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.