Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am home for Christmas,

Since I have some downtime, I went to check out what my local MW since we are in sales season. While there I encountered this very interesting mystery brand.

Any idea what it might be? Looks like MW might be rolling out an in-house premium brand to me. Still intriguing though.

Sleeve Wood Finger Font Electric blue
Finger Red Font Wood Nail

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Considering that JA was acquired by MW only a few years ago, and it is a reputable and quality designer brand, I'm not sure if MW needs two different premium tier brands, unless one of those two is going to be even more premium than the other.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Considering that JA was acquired by MW only a few years ago, and it is a reputable and quality designer brand, I'm not sure if MW needs two different premium tier brands, unless one of those two is going to be even more premium than the other.
I mean even though they aren't often listed on the site-I often see alot of Jack Victor and HSM at my local ones. So it isn't unheard of to have MW carrying more then just one premium label at the same time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.