Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
8,586 Posts
I haven't worn shorts since I was a kid, but I can them becoming popular now. With socks out of fashion and showing bare ankles with high-water trousers in fashion, it's only natural that people are going to want their short trousers to get even shorter!

· Suspended
10,801 Posts
Shorts are great for sports (tennis/golf) but totally inappropriate in restaurants, church (especially in Europe). Unfortunately I live in an area where shorts and Hawaiian shirts are standard all year long and in every venue! :fool:
Picture the scene: Manchester city centre during this English heatwave and it seems that every potbellied middle-aged balding dolt, sunglasses perched laughably atop their glistening domes, is strutting up and down Market Street in untucked shirt and denim shorts believing themselves to be the cat's whiskers despite their drab uniform fallacy.

As Andy advises - for sportswear shorts are suitable but less so in other circumstance.

· Registered
324 Posts
I am wholly uncertain as to the identity of this crone but she presents a distinct air of hugger mugger.
Hint: runner-up in the US Presidential election of 2016.

I recall a topic debating this fairly recently. Regardless, it'll get close to triple digit temps this weekend in NE OH, so if shorts bother you (to wit: lavender, blue/white seersucker, teal, washed red), you may want to avert your eyes if you sense my approach.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.