Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
They're available off-the-rack and I've seen them on the internet, but I don't have any links. I suggest searching the main forum and StyleForum and you will find links, plus Google. I suspect you will have to order from the UK.

Unless you live in an old house (i.e. without central heating), I wonder how much use it would be in Houston?

Even a local custom tailor might find them tricky to make: they look like a suit jacket at first glance, but in fact they're made from quilted materials (thick, difficult to fit) and velvet (hard to shape) which a typical custom tailor would likely never have encountered before.

·
Registered
325 Posts
If you're interested in ready-to-wear, Brooks sells a couple-- they're hidden in the sleepwear section of the website.

They're available off-the-rack and I've seen them on the internet, but I don't have any links. I suggest searching the main forum and StyleForum and you will find links, plus Google. I suspect you will have to order from the UK.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.