Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As one who regularly enjoys a good cigar, I've been recently contemplating the purchase of a smoking cap...the more I contemplate the purchase, the more I realize that it's almost a necessity and it puzzles me how I've gone this long without one!..I find them to be both elegant, and amusing, at the same time...I do recognize the remote possibility that some may find this piece of gear to be nutty and it's wearer somewhat bonkers...anyway, I would probably only wear it in the comfort of my own home surrounded by friends and family who already find me somewhat(ok, very)eccentric when it comes to sartorial matters...Locke has some nice ones, as well as Turnbull and Asser, and Cable Car as well....having never known anyone else who owns one, I was wondering if any of my fellow forum members have one of these babies, as well as how, where, and when you wear it and the reaction of others to this garment, as well as any other thoughts you may have on this important subject...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.