Men's Clothing Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
36,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
eagle2250, this might not be helpful in making your decision regarding where to move, but it is a subject of interest to a great many South Carolinians ....and possibly a conversation starter with strangers if you visit South Carolina.

Over a long period of time, as SC Law Enforcement releases information about the Alex Murdaugh investigation, evidence will be revealed of the "Good Ole Boy" system of obstruction of justice by officers of the court in South Carolina and beyond. This attempt by Law Enforcement for judicial reform has been a long time coming.
I'm impressed that the law enforcement community is choosing to really deal with the issues at this point. It's over due, perhaps, but it's always a god time to start. My son-in law is retired law enforcement and I am retired USAF and subsequently, retired Federal law enforcement. I suspect the conversations could prove quite interesting....I hope so anyway. ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
No one could possibly want to work in the quagmire of investigating the "Good Ole Boy" system, but the Murdaugh double homicide investigation revealed that Alex used officers of the court to accomplish alleged misdeeds. Law Enforcement had no choice but to follow the evidence. Few details are being released, but each new report refines the narrative.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts