Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2,642 Posts
I wish they could engineer smaller knots on the studs.

Otherwise, it's a great concept. No worries of theft or setting off metal detectors.

· Registered
2,219 Posts
I am never in favor of silk knots for cuff links ....

let alone wearing them as studs. The reason is they look too much like giveaways, Like the ersatz pocket squares stapled to a piece of card board which they use to stuff in your jacket when you had it drycleaned.

· Site Creator
11,761 Posts
Very unique! If you buy these make sure you go to the Brooks Bros site through their banners on this site. It helps (in a small way) support the site.

There is a Brooks banner rotating with others on this page - upper right.
And on the Ask Andy Selected Merchants for Menswear, Shoes, and Grooming page linked from the upper left on this page.

· Registered
356 Posts
I agree that the silk knots look like giveaways, which is why I'm a bit surprised to see a retail of $65. I believe I have a full set in gray, although not pure silk I'm sure, that did come with my formal shirt.

If you like the look, then by all means, I would just question paying that much for it, I'm sure you can do better elsewhere.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.