Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some nice items show up occasionally on the Sierra Trading Post website. Has anyone been to the Sierra Trading Post outlet store in Cody, WY? Gonna be in the area for a few days and wondering what to expect.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
I was there once, about 6-8 years ago, and recall it as a bit of an odds & ends store, a ton of one thing, three items of another.
No idea at present, but I wouldn't go in expecting to find any one particular thing. Just bask. The prices were great.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
a bit of an odds & ends store said:
This is a fair description of the Cheyenne store, as well, which I visit a few times a year. It is a huge place, but with no apparent relationship between its stock and the website. That said, I have found some great bargains on quality, high-end products, especially boots.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
It might have been the Cheyenne store I was at, sorry, been a while. But they are an overstock and closeout outfit, so it's probably about the same. Definitely worth a look in, if nothing else than to actually feel and eyeball some of the stuff you might have been considering

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.