Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the variety of the driving moc is a great thing. Many of us talk about them on here, but rarely do we see them.
What kind do you like?
Needn't be a pair you are wearing today. just pull them out of the closet, box, or whatever storage you consider best, and snap a shot.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I have a pair of Cole Haan Gunnisons that I used to wear all the time, but when I got some Alden 986's in burgundy shell, I started wearing them each time I would have worn the CH. A good penny loafer is much more versatile than a driving moc, and almost as comfortable if it's a quality piece.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I have an older pair of LLB driving mocs, as well as a pair of AE (Reveres?) that I bought new on ebay. I personally find driving mocs to be a bit narrow for my foot and somewhat uncomfortable to walk in for any length of time...Perhaps I just haven't found the right pair yet.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I only have one pair, and they were a gift. The model is "Monza" from LV. This photo is from eluxury, btw. Not my own.

I've only worn them casually, and not specifically for driving since my car doesn't really warrant them. If I drove a classic Austin Healey or a Mini, then perhaps...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.