Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I ordered this , it came smelling like a musty warehouse. I tried to take it to a dry cleaners but they weren't able to dry clean it because of these metal belt hooks. I'm thinking about taking it to a tailor to get them removed. While I'm there, maybe I should get the plastic buttons switched out for something classier. Maybe Metal, Leather, or Wood? Good idea or silly idea? There are lots of unique ones like these on etsy that might be fun.

·
Banned
16,023 Posts
... they weren't able to dry clean it because of some metal hooks? Wow. Now you know to avoid that place for your cleaning needs.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You may be right about not returning to that cleaning spot. But in truth I've got no need for those hooks. I think it's for if you wear the coat in full military dress with a belt on the outside. I'll never be doing that, so the hooks are pretty useless. I'm more interested in button suggestions though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.