Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This summer, me and my family are going to spend about a week in Cornwall (Newquay, to be specific). I suppose someone in her would know where to go to find good clothing (I haven't planned what I want yet so for a start, anything goes)

Oh, suggestions for laidies clothing will be appreciated too

·
Registered
502 Posts
Being mainly a holiday & boating area there are lots of shops selling casual stuff - Jack Wills, Quba, etc in Salcombe (Devon) for example.
If you want more classic/formal you will need to head back further east - House of Hawkins in Dartmouth for example.
Oh - nearly forgot , could try Trevails of Truro.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I was in Cornwall in June. Newquay has lots of shops like FatFace and QuikSilver, the Quba shop I saw was in Padstow.

Most of the clothes are casual and sporty. The Quba store did have some nice one-off non-sailing jackets.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
*Bump* We've started planning and I've found two stores so far: Lugets (as mentioned above) and Herring Shoes. The problem is that they are a bit far away:mad: Does anyone know about something closer? Getting quality shoes has the highest priority. I can, of course, order online from Herring, but I think I have to try them on first as I have no idea what size I'll have in enlish sizes, in addition to move up to wide fit (I know I need it, but I don't know if I can go down one size as I usually size up to get my shoes wider. . .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.