Men's Clothing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Steve, I'm a collegiate swimmer and have the most god awful time trying to fine clothes that fit. I'm beggining to think I'm going to just have all my clothes tailored. I need a 16.5 inch neck, a 32 waist, and 34 inch arms, and apparently no department store carries that. I've never measured my chest, but I'd guess mid 40's. Everytime I try to buy a nice shirt, if I get one the I can but around my neck, it's extremely baggy, like I have a 40 inch waist. It looks extremely odd and frustates the hell out of me. I also struggle finding pants to fit me. Not many stores sell 32Wx34L, than to further complicate things, I have next to no butt, but thunder thighs galore, If i get regular straight jeans, they are skin tight, but much baggier styles look terrible. Dress pants, that fit my waist and have the legnth look extremely baggy in the butt. Am I just screwed, or what should I look for at department stores, are there brands out there for me, what is this taper thing I keep hearing about?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.