Men's Clothing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im 18, and I recently decided to start shaving my head. (Actually, what really happened was I shaved my head for swimming, and I liked the way it looked, so I decided to keep it) Im not balding, so I have to shave my head every day. I found that using a Mach 3 on it makes it look best, but I dont have time everyday for that. So instead, I bought a cheap electric razor which I use every morning, although it doesnt look nearly as good.

First question: Are there any electric shavers made specifically for shaving your head? (Not just buzzing it, but getting rid of it entirely, so that it shines [think Mr. Clean])

Second question: Does anyone know of any fashion do's and donts for people with shaved heads? I used the color chart from Andy's encyclopedia (previously I had blonde hair) and had great success with purchasing a wardrobe that looked good. Are there any colors I should stick with, or any I should avoid like the plague?

Any other advice anyone out there could give me on making the shaved head look work would be very welcome.[8D]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.