Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have a question. I still shave with shave soap and a brush. My brush was a nickel and wood finished badger brush, over the years the bristle has worn down or fallen out. Is there a way to replace the bristle so I can keep the nice handle. The brush was quite expensive and the handle is still in great shape. I was looking for some ideas. thanks .

PGP

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Brush

My friend

I have never had this problem. I am on my second brush. And I bought this brush, as you. With a nice handle.
I am sure you are cleaning your brush after a shave.
This could do that. I rinse mine after I shave, and drain the bristles from front to end.
And let stand down in a cup
Sorry about that

Nice day

·
Registered
630 Posts
There are people who will "rebristle" a handle or will sell you badger hair knots to do it yourself. Check on badgerandblade.com, straightrazorplace.com, or

If you choose to purchase an entirely new brush, try qedusa.com. E-mail the proprietor (Charles) and ask him about the range of brushes he makes on his own. Top notch and relatively cheap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.