Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the days get shorter and cooler, I've been thinking about my seasonal wardrobe rotation.

Based on last year, I think it is too early to switch out my 8-9oz suits for my heavy flannels etc. I feel the same holds true for all but the lightest seasonal trou. But what about blue blazers? I have a few functions in the next week or two and I am wondering if wearing my summer weight blazer is appropriate.

Perhaps I should let the weather be my guide. Thoughts?

asf

·
Super Moderator
27,866 Posts
I have a few functions in the next week or two and I am wondering if wearing my summer weight blazer is appropriate.
No, they may weigh them at the door! :icon_smile_big:

Why not wear whatever is most comfortable? Unless your blazer is broad red and white striped linen, I doubt anyone will have any idea to which season it may belong. ;)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I'll continue to wear light weight clothing, especially in darker colors, as long as the temperatures remain in the 70's and 80's. However, I have put away seersucker, white/stone trousers, and will do the same with linen by the end of the month.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.