Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
37,101 Posts
First, I offer my sincere condolence for the loss you are suffering. The Internet is at once, a curse and a blessing...it can open many doors, that would be otherwise, unavailable to us. But such doors will eventually close and we find ourselves, with increasing frequency, enduring the pain of losing a friend or simply an acquaintance. In the process of working through such pain we can very easily lose our awareness of what a blessing such relationships might have represented in our lives and perhaps, we experience an erosion of our appreciation for such. Restoring our focus on the many positives such relationships bring into our lives, makes each of us stronger and honors the life and/or memory of the other person involved.

Kav, my hope is that both you and your friend, find peace and deep meaning in your lives and great promise in what the future might hold for you!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.