Men's Clothing Forums banner

Ridiculously Overdressed

12K views 95 replies 34 participants last post by  Shaver 
Thanks.

Unfortunately my post had to be edited for using the word "soy" as "racially offensive"

My apologies if anyone was offended. I thought it was a well known fact that soy has tons of estrogen and can affect mens' testosterone levels.
'Soy boy' is absolutely not a racial slur, rather it is a pejorative description applied to the so called beta male and one which has latterly gained ground over 'cuck' as the dismissive term à la mode.

At any rate the effect of soya on oestrogen levels remains disputed, it is its tendency to precipitate a diminishment of male libido which is proven.

As a member of this community who has perhaps been admonished more than most (amongst those still permitted to contribute, at least!) I would note that the moderation of a disparate, oft opinionated, culturally heterogeneous, and occasionally rowdy, bunch such as we enjoy the company of here on AAAC is not always such a straightforward task.

Indeed, however, Can we see a time when we, or others, may be banned for lack of judicious application. It becomes a slippery slope.
My friend, as I understand it, permanent suspension is normally resultant of a lack of cooperation in the aftermath rather than a consequence of the original offence. The moderators here are reasonable men.

Except eagle. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.