Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Site Creator
11,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RibbedTee.com & Ask Andy About Clothes are sponsoring an Undershirt Giveaway Contest !

To celebrate the official release of RibbedTee's new men's Relaxed Fit undershirts, RibbedTee.com is partnering with Ask Andy About Clothes, the world's most popular website devoted to men's clothing advice, and together we're giving away over 30 packages of RibbedTee Relaxed Fit undershirts FREE to Ask Andy Forum Members!

To enter, Ask Andy Members are simply asked to post a comment here and provide their Ask Andy member name and contact email address (your email address will be kept private).

All valid entries received by Sunday, October 26th, 2008 by 11:59pm PT will be entered into the contest and picked at random.

Contest winners will be contacted through their Ask Andy Forum account by Tuesday, October 28th, 2008.

Good luck, you're going to really like how these undershirts fit and feel!

·
Partner / Administrator
1,798 Posts
Hi Folks:

We're really pleased to have gotten such a tremendous interest in the RibbedTee Relaxed Fit undershirt give-away contest. Only a few hours left for entries!

Our sincerest thanks to Andy and all the fantastic Ask Andy Forum Members.

Best,
Mikel, Founder
RibbedTee.com

·
Partner / Administrator
1,798 Posts
Thanks for all the interest in the contest guys!

I've contacted all the winners already and gotten back responses from nearly everyone. We sent out the first batch of Relaxed Fit undershirts yesterday and will be sending out an additional batch today.

I look forward to hearing your feedback. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me here on the forums.

Take care,
Mikel

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.