Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered from Andys featured merchants page...
They are having a sale now at 2 for $12.95
Shipping took 3 days
The collars on their crew necks are nice and roomy
Very close fitting in the chest,arms,and waist where it tapers
The shirts are longer than Im used too so they stay tucked
The fabric is nice and soft too

If anyone needs undershirts I recommend

·
Registered
170 Posts
I love mine! They stay tucked even when I wore mine for a whole night of ballroom dancing (Dance social) - That's quite something! 6 hours of sitting, standing, some very vigorous dancing... stayed tucked in and un-wrinkled!

A little bit warm, but that's to be expected... better than a shirt with sweat marks!

·
Banned
16,023 Posts
I read in their news section that they improved the pattern -- are the older pattern undershirts the ones you got on clearance? I ask because they looked uncomfortably tight in the shoulder area (which they improved by broadening) from the pictures, as if the guys were wearing a size lower than they should.

·
Partner / Administrator
1,798 Posts
UntimelyEpiphany & Unregistered: thanks for the nice comments about our men's undershirts. We really do appreciate it.

Jovan: you are correct. most of our clearance inventory is from our original pattern design that overall had slightly narrower dimensions. our new design fits a wider range of body sizes and styles.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions and thanks again for your support!

·
Partner / Administrator
1,798 Posts
Falconboy: Never fear. Both designs should fit you great. Also, depending on when you ordered and what style you purchased, you may already have our newer design. If you'd like to find out what style you have, please PM with your order number and I can find out for you.

Update: you're in luck -- you have our latest design!

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
I have both the relaxed and classic, and I must say that I prefer the classic.

I ordered mediums, and I'm 6'1 160lbs, and they both fit fine (the classics fit a bit snugger); however, the relaxed is too long for my taste. The problem is that I have a shorter torso.

They are definitely worth the price though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.