Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies if this has been asked before, I am wondering if there is a service available that takes pre-existing bow ties and "recuts" them to the shape you prefer?

I have many Brooks and Bow Tie Club bow ties in the butterfly shape that I would love to have recut into the straight edge shape.

I could obviously call BTC on theirs specifically, but I am lost as to a solution for the BB bows at the very least.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, in desperate need of some bowtie surgery. Thanks!

TT

·
Registered
100 Posts
I Second Beau Ties

I am sure that if anyone can do it it would be Beau Ties. When I have converted ties to bowties with them they give you the option of the straight edge bowtie or a regular one. If you are really particular, they will (for an additional charge) make you a custom shape. The company did the best job on my tie to bowtie conversions.

They are gracious and a pleasure to deal with. Not to mention there is a certain satisfaction from knowing that they are doing the work in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont.

I look forward to sending them some more ties to convert.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
They are gracious and a pleasure to deal with. Not to mention there is a certain satisfaction from knowing that they are doing the work in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont.
I've never visited the factory, but I believe it's in Middlebury, not in the Northeast Kingdom, which is our name for the three northeasternmost counties of the state.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.