Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Tech and Business Advice Guru
6,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread will be removed shortly. I have posted it solely because this is something we at Kabbaz-Kelly do annually and from which we derive a great deal of satisfaction. If anyone wants to help, here is the information.

Good Morning, I am writing in regards to our Youth Department at Bush Chapel Presbyterian Church located in Elm Mott, Texas. We are looking for donations of Ties, and socks for the young men of our church and community. We are hoping to help them Dress for Success, in turn this will help with their self esteem and hopefully lead to jobs/careers where they can sustain their families and know the blessings of God. We are a non-profit organization. For more information about us please go to https://bushchapelcpca.synthasite.com/
We thank you for considering the change that we are bringing to the community and hope that you will join us!

Aurora Henry
Church Secretary
Bush Chapel Cumberland Presbyterian Church in America
(254) 723-2890

https://bushchapelcpca.synthasite.com/

·
Site Creator
11,752 Posts
Alex:

I just had a friend looking for a place to donate suits and he couldn't find any around here!

And I just two weeks ago went through my collection of 300+ neckties and weeded it down to 283! They're ready to go to Goodwill, but this sounds better.

BUT I just looked at the website and don't see any info on this program! ??

·
Tech and Business Advice Guru
6,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
My school does a similar drive as many of our eighth grade boys do not have appropriate graduation/photo attire. If anyone has donations they'd like to send, they are more than welcome to PM me and I can give you the contact info for the woman who runs our graduation program.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.