Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
I have a small stain on the cuff of a white shirt as pictured.

Can anyone recommend a way to remove or improve it?
To remove it? Dab some slightly diluted Clorox bleach on it with a Q-tip. That should work. (It has always done the trick for me. I don't use bleach when doing laundry, but I have successfully removed small, isolated stains from white garments with a dab of liquid bleach.)

Or make an Oxyclean paste and apply it to the stain for a couple of hours. That might work.

To improve it? Rub some dark brown furniture stain all over the cuff. Instantly you'll see that puny, light brown stain turn into a big, dark brown monster. The improvement will be beyond dramatic.

·
Suspended
10,801 Posts
To remove it? Dab some slightly diluted Clorox bleach on it with a Q-tip. That should work. (It has always done the trick for me. I don't use bleach when doing laundry, but I have successfully removed small, isolated stains from white garments with a dab of liquid bleach.)

Or make an Oxyclean paste and apply it to the stain for a couple of hours. That might work.

To improve it? Rub some dark brown furniture stain all over the cuff. Instantly you'll see that puny, light brown stain turn into a big, dark brown monster. The improvement will be beyond dramatic.
It is my avowed intention to avoid the 'like' button.

Charles, you tempt me.

You tempt my finger.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.