Men's Clothing Forums banner
3321 - 3340 of 3447 Posts

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
36,805 Posts

I used to like TV Dinners a long time ago but barely once in a while I'll eat them and some of these contain a whopping 1630-1700mg of sodium. 😱
Howard, you need to get yourself a case or two of MRE's (Meals Ready To Eat))...man sized and very filling TV dinners, for sure! ;)

·
Registered
Tie
19,638 Posts
Howard, you need to get yourself a case or two of MRE's (Meals Ready To Eat))...man sized and very filling TV dinners, for sure! ;)
I used to eat those but man they were so full of so much sodium that I said the hell with it, I'm not eating them as much as I used to cause the last TV Dinner I was about to eat it was The Hungry Man's Fried Chicken and that was so disgusting The Fried Chicken was weak and greasy, the mashed potatoes was watery and bland but at least the dessert was edible.

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
36,805 Posts
I like the ones with a single huge patty.
It has been a few years since I had one, but Wiltse's Brew Pub & Family Restaurant, sited just outside of the old Wurtsmith AFB in Oscoda, MI. sold a one pound burger called the Kitchen Sink. It was one huge patty. There was a lot of good eating between those buns! LOL. ;) .

3321 - 3340 of 3447 Posts