Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents:

I was wondering if anyone had recent experience with lochcarron of scotland (in particular their cashmere sweaters)? I see a lot of posts people wearing lochcarron here but I could not find any new (or old) discussion on its quality.

Any thoughts or experiences?

· Super Moderator
27,866 Posts
Gents:

I was wondering if anyone had recent experience with lochcarron of scotland (in particular their cashmere sweaters)? I see a lot of posts people wearing lochcarron here but I could not find any new (or old) discussion on its quality.

Any thoughts or experiences?
Sorry, but I have no experience with them.

The only thought I might offer could be mistaken, but I think it's very possible that the fit has been updated to be much less full than the classic sweaters. This is a general trend among much British RTW. Great if that's what you wish, otherwise . . . .

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys. I agree that they look a bit svelte (otherwise for £100 a pure cashmere is a steal!).

On their website, I could not find some important details that justify the price (number of ply, gauge, yarn source, etc) so I think I will look elsewhere (probably John Smedley or Johnstons of Elgin)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.