Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

· Moderator and Bon Vivant
29,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
While I probably wouldn't own a single one of those garments, the outfit doesn't particularly deserve public obloquy.

One wonders why anyone would pay attention one way or the other.
Well, the original site was looking for attention. That's why it was a site. So, I gave him some attention . . . ;)

· Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
37,122 Posts
You know, all of this incivility, unkindness and lack of welcoming is really upsetting me!!!

I think I'm going to cry!!!

Some folks just don't know stylin'!

To my eye, the perfect shoe for taking a long, slow walk in ankle deep mud. Those shoes are just plain ugly! However, your red socks are comparatively lovely...have you considered buying a somewhat larger pair and wearing them over the shoes? LOL. ;)

· Moderator and Bon Vivant
29,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hairstyle Vision care Dress shirt Sunglasses Eyewear

There are no circumstances where those trousers go with that coat, sweater and turtleneck.

· Registered
548 Posts
The M65 Army Field Jacket is a great choice if it's 1975, you're going to see the Ramones and you're not wearing a tie and mismatched suit under it.

Or maybe if Travis Bickle made a lot of money on the movie rights to his story, invested it in Microsoft, and became an eccentric old rich guy who walks around Times Square wearing his old field jacket over a suit and tie.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts