Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why does it say I can't view someone's profile? I went to look at someone's profile that looked at mine and it said I wasn't authorized to view that page...

If you are going to look at mine, I want to see yours! :icon_smile_wink:

· Registered
2,865 Posts
Yes, that does sound naughty. :icon_smile_wink: Of course, in your profession you probably see many people in their undergarments...

I'm sure you're welcome to see mine, but I've never actually put much information in it. Thank you for the reminder.

· Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You could never get a job at Saks - they walk right in with suggestions for other outfits.
Yikes! Women too??

Some guys will ask me to stay just for the sake of time, or they just don't care - so far, all of those wear boxer or boxer briefs so I don't care...but, I have a few funny stories over the years of guys that have dropped trow intentionally before I could get out of the room...I don't think the expression on my face was what they were hoping for!

· Tech and Business Advice Guru
6,643 Posts
Yikes! Women too??

Some guys will ask me to stay just for the sake of time, or they just don't care - so far, all of those wear boxer or boxer briefs so I don't care...but, I have a few funny stories over the years of guys that have dropped trow intentionally before I could get out of the room...I don't think the expression on my face was what they were hoping for!
Well, I never! You said you wouldn't tell.

· Registered
2,865 Posts
Yikes! Women too??

The most recent situation was a lady friend buying a St. John suit. She'd decided on the one she wanted, but brought three into the fitting room with her. The saleslady found a couple more she thought might be suitable, and just walked right in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.