Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to pass along some advice on the Cedarville Epic shoe tree. I recently bought a third shipment of the trees in the last year - and my typical size has always been a Large. The first two shipments together were 8 or 9 sets and they fit my shoes perfectly. They were all marked L in ink. Never a problem.

But two weeks ago I bought the third shipment of 4 trees and I again ordered the same large size. Same markings. This time each of the trees was 7/8 of an inch shorter than every one of my older sets. I called Cedarville and they sent me a label for the return shipping - which I appreciated. But it does seem that they've either got some mis-sized trees in their latest shipment or the sizing chart has changed (and according to their site, my size should still be large so something is not right). At this point I am reluctant to reorder the Epics and am looking at the Washburns instead.

So a word to the wise: if you're buying the Epics, and you're in the size 10-12 range on your shoes, you may have a problem when you get your delivery.

But I do absolutely want to stress that the Cedarville folks are first rate.

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
My first pair of Epics just arrived, to go into a pair of Alden medallion captoe bals I just acquired.

I usually take an L tree, but trusted their size chart and ordered the medium.

It's way too small (too short, really), and will have to go back for exchange. Now I just hope the L is big enough. Nice to know they'll take care of the return shipping, however.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.