Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Just thought I would take a moment to describe the customer service AE gave me this morning.

On December 6th, I traveled to their new Dallas store and picked up my first pair of AEs, their Park Avenue in black. With this being my first pair of leather soled shoes, I wasn't really sure what to expect but later noticed the leather sole was wearing down onto the stitching on one of the shoes. Last night I emailed AE customer service and this morning, received a phone call directly from the manager of the Dallas store. I briefly mentioned the problem I was having and he immediately offered to ship a new replacement pair to me and would include everything I would need to return my existing pair at my convenience.

Honestly, I had forgotten customer service like that existed. I am very much looking forward to not having to return them, mail them and wait for a replacement or be without my shoes at any time. It has been a very good day and now I'm looking forward to new shoes (again!) :icon_smile_big:

I didn't topy the last pair.. maybe I should with these..

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
Your experience is no surprize to me. Over the years I've yet to have one negative experience with Allen Edmonds Customer Service. They're tops in my book so I'll be a customer for life.

Regards,

·
Registered
258 Posts
Never received the two pairs I had ordered recently, but been very happy with them in the past. Own nine pairs (only one seconds that I was remarkably unhappy with), but not sure if confident about ordering anymore.

Sure I got a refund in the end, but I wanted shoes.

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
36,801 Posts
In all the years I have been doing business with AE, I cannot recall a single instance in which I was less than pleased with the customer service and in most cases I was thrilled!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.