Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever get caught? :eek:

If my boss ever walks into my office and I'm here at the site, I just look squint at the screen and look real serious and say something like, "Yeah, I just can't seem to figure out how to market our services to Medical Clinics."

Works every time! :icon_smile:

Kind Regards,

Chase

·
Connoisseur - Moderator
9,709 Posts
My boss catches me on occasion, but I put in a lot of extra time, especially since my assistant was laid off. He does not always like it, but - -

I'm careful about letting people in my real life know I post here, though. A lot of people wonder about people who spend too much time and energy thinking about clothes - - -

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A lot of people wonder about people who spend too much time and energy thinking about clothes - - -
forsberg! You mean there are some people out there who don't think a lot about clothes? :eek:

Kind Regards,

Chase

·
Registered
915 Posts
As long as we get our work done, nobody really cares what we do at work.

There are only so many hours in a row you can program before you start to loose your mind, you need to take a few breaks to keep it together.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
As long as we get our work done, nobody really cares what we do at work.

There are only so many hours in a row you can program before you start to loose your mind, you need to take a few breaks to keep it together.
Nonsense. One can program nonstop forever. ;)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nonsense. One can program nonstop forever. ;)
I think you have a point, brokencycle. After all, NBC, ABC and CBS have been programming for over fifty years now; although one could certainly debate the quality of all that programming... :mad:

Kind Regards,

Chase

·
Registered
119 Posts
My employer actually encourages my visiting the site during business hours.

/self employed

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My employer actually encourages my visiting the site during business hours.

/self employed
Are you in the clothing industry, sir?

--Chase

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
I don't. Its disrespectful to my employer.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
At work, I don't go to any web site where I'm expected to enter statements or opinions - no blogs, no forums, no bulletin boards.

Generally, my Internet usage at work is limited to trying to decode descriptions in Fixed Assets.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.