Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a pair of Florsheim Imperial Kenmoor long wings in pebble-grain cashmere calf leather. The color is Cognac.

I know many members on the Trad Forum wear this shoe. What brand and color do you use for polish? I ordered a Meltonian cream polish in Bark. The color, as it appears on their online palette, seemed a perfect match for the shoe. But when it arrived this afternoon, it doesn't even look close.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I recently purchased a pair of Florsheim Imperial Kenmoor long wings in pebble-grain cashmere calf leather. The color is Cognac.

I know many members on the Trad Forum wear this shoe. What brand and color do you use for polish? I ordered a Meltonian cream polish in Bark. The color, as it appears on their online palette, seemed a perfect match for the shoe. But when it arrived this afternoon, it doesn't even look close.
Meltonian creme does have a cognac, which I use for my 'cheap not the original kind' cognac colored florsheim imperial bluchers.

YMMV.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.