Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried pointer brand (
It's pretty cheap and American made. I'm planning to order a brown duck chore coat when they get my size in.
If anyone has any experience with this brand, please tell me. Whats the sizing like? Quality? How does it compare to companies like Dickies and Carhartt?
Thanks in advance,
Youngster

p.s. - I emailed them about when they would get new stock up for sale. Amazingly, they responded in less than five minutes. When I sent a follow up question, the response was even quicker. If the customer service is an indication of quality, they must be great.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Here's a photo of familyman wearing a Pointer chore coat. He hand waxed the coat in the Barbour style. I don't know how it worked out, I haven't seen a post from him in a while. Nice look though.

I purchased one of the chore coats a couple of years ago. The fabric is a lightweight denim and seems to be fairly well made. It has a nice retro look and I like the fact that it is US (and Tennessee) made.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.