Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a pocket square with an anchor but when I fold the anchor points upward. Is it acceptable to have the anchor pointing upward or should I fold it to have the anchor pointing down and not visible?

Rectangle Textile Computer keyboard Space bar Peripheral

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I like it too, but (as I'm mentally folding it) I can't help but wonder why the anchor is displayed 'upside down' when folded.
Think harder, 3 pointing up behind a puff, or no puff, 1 gently falling down (anchor) in front of the puff, or no puff , making the anchor appear in it's proper position. The trick, make it look as if you didn't care, but in fact gave it great thought. A square can make or break an otherwise nice ensemble.

·
Registered
766 Posts
It is a nice pocket square, however I couldn't help notice it does not have hand rolled edges. I was under the impression most here frown upon that. I don't myself, and I have some non-hand rolled ones that I had made which I think are quite fetching.
I'm happy to see such esteemed members commenting positively on this. Or at least not negatively.
I have to think that pocket square, with anchor showing, would go quite nicely with a navy blazer, considering the nautical theme of it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.