Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are patch and flap pockets? I will guess that they are the type you can "tuck" the flap into the pocket, and you still see a pocket with "welted edges sewn to the outside of the coat"

Am I correct? Ie are they kind of "convertible pockets" to be worn either way you prefer?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.