Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm heading to Myrtle Beach this weekend for a recruiting trip. Although I hale from SC, I rarely made it to Myrtle Beach. Any clothing shops that I should put on my itinerary besides BB?

· Registered
2,722 Posts
Ben Silver

Ben Silver had an outlet store outside of MB about 10-12 years ago. Not sure if it's still there. There was also a shop on HWY 17 just north of downtown (out near the airport) which had annual sales about this time. I bought two or three good Barbour sweaters there several years ago. Can't remember the name right off.
Tom

· Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There was also a shop on HWY 17 just north of downtown (out near the airport) which had annual sales about this time. I bought two or three good Barbour sweaters there several years ago. Can't remember the name right off.
Tom
Was it the Men's Store? It's the only place listed that sells Hanauer bows on Hanauer's site.

· Registered
2,722 Posts
Store name

Was it the Men's Store? It's the only place listed that sells Hanauer bows on Hanauer's site.
If I recall correctly it was the last name of an owner like "Smiths"or something like that. Seems that it was on the left in a sort of strip mall headed north out of Myrtle toward North Myrtle. Can't remember the actual name of the store.
Sorry.

· Registered
1,193 Posts
Billy Bass Seafood (River Road in Calabash) has great seafood, if you don't mind really really (really) down home atmosphere. It's also really small. Twelve or fourteen table inside, a few outside. During the season it's extremely popular (crowded) with folks who are in the know. A long line forms about an hour before it opens and it can take quite a while to place your order. No Phone-ins.

Very very good food and very reasonably priced.

This time of year (if it is open) you might not have to fight the crowd.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.