Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know i have been posting a lot lately asking for feedback and opinion, but that's because this forum is a well of knowledge that is so helpful to draw from. Anyway, How much do you all notice a suit's lapel button hole? I have found a RTW suit at a great price with lots of great features, ticket pocket, peaked lapel, reversed pleated trousers etc..the one hang up is that the lapel button hole is a key hole which not supposed to be there. in your mind how does that affect your view of the suit if either you were about to purchase it, or saw someone wearing it?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I don't think I would notice it, in fact, I am sure I wouldn't. A few people here might, I doubt the rest of the world would.

The important thing is would it bother you. Would you notice it if someone else was wearing it. If not, it sounds like a buy. If it would really bother you, best pass. Of course, you could always stick a flower in it. :icon_smile:

Cheers, Jim.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
This sounds like a job for the Fashion Forum.

That is to say, this forum is a specialty site for devotees of the natural shoulder Ivy League style clothes. All of the features of the suit you like are, at the least, not typical of that style. Assuming that you are not a troll, you would probably find more enthusiastic answers to your questions on the Fashion Forum. In fact, your tastes which seem to run to spread collars, wide ties, English shoes, pleated pants, etc. would be very much in the mainstream there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.