Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
That's better than the liquidation sale a few months ago here.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Hours?

Anyone know what time this sale closes tonight?

·
Banned
991 Posts
Have they opened the new store in Chicago yet?
What I have heard is that the new store will open on Oak Street, around the corner from the old location in the John Hancock Tower on Michigan Avenue. Unlike Michigan Avenue (also known as "the Magnificent Mile"), Oak Street mainly features smaller boutiques, with the exception of the local Barney's store. I've also heard that the new Paul Stuart won't be open for another year or so because they need to build-out the space.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
I asked a guy on Broadway promoting it, and he said it will be on through next week. I stopped by yesterday and found almost nothing in my size (39R, but just as little in 38 and 40). There were actually 2 solid navy suits in 38R. Some of the fabrics were very nice, but finding them in combination with a suit style I like wasn't easy. But there were suits of all styles: side vents/center vents, straight pockets/hacking pockets, flat front/single forward pleat/double forward pleat. All they had were suits, sport coats, and ties. All the ties were navy or purple, and while they weren't for me, the patterns were mostly conservative.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.